Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Guest Blogger, I mean, Reviewer





When we picked up Elijah from camp, I asked if he wouldn't mind sharing his reaction to camp on my blog.  It might be more interesting that way instead of a few quips from me reading between the lines of his words.

At first Elijah said, "no thanks, that's ok." He said that he doesn't write well on the computer.  So I changed my approach.  I know that Elijah has a fondness for writing reviews.  I know this because after giving him my Kindle to read some of his books, I got an email message that read:"Your latest review has just gone live on Amazon." Then another review came through.  I clicked ahead and read them and got a kick out of his sheer excitement for the books, but mostly for seeing his own words online, no matter how awkward a review it might be to me and you.  So if you're interested in the book, The Dragon of Lonely Island, then OKIEJEN(aka Elijah) says this:

5.0 out of 5 stars how awesome this book is!!!!June 23, 2013
those stories were so good who could do it better than that? see its just a great author writes an awesome story!!!!

And if you want to know about the sequel, then read this: 


5.0 out of 5 stars great bookJune 23, 2013
AWESOME, JUST PURE AWESOMENESS!!! the most amazing book ever!! hope theirs another awesome book!! make another where the kids have their own children and the children find it!!! that would be interesting!!!


So, now back to the point of this post.  I asked Elijah to review his camp experience this week and jot down some top 5 moments. I'll pass the computer off to him.  Thanks for Reading. 


This is ELIJAH, at camp it was fun!!!! we got to go swimming!!!! i would give it a 10 for a rating.  i'll tell you my top 5 moments!!!! 1. Swimming or [the ocean]!!! 2. ziplining!!! 3. [The Jungle] its a huge playground and you can climb high on nets!!! 4. [The Beastro] and The shop!!! The beastro is where you get the food and the shop, well its just a shop!!!  5. [The Pillow] The pillow is a huge bouncy trampoline arena!!!! Well thats my top five for today!!!! Also at chapel we did a rock, paper, scissors theme but it was gorilla beats a man. man beats a gun. gun beats gorilla if you tie you die 3 2 1!!!!! it was fun!!!!             



Well thats it!!!  


ELIJAH!!!!

**Okay, so I had to jump right back in.  Since E left out anything remotely related to learning about Jesus but certainly didn't forget his exclamation points :-), I thought I'd share the proudest moment.  Each camper gets an award on the last day in their cabin group and E got the "I'm 3rd" award which goes to a camper who puts Jesus first, then Others, then Themselves and was really interested in learning more about the Bible.  I loved all the activities they did, but this was my favorite. (For grandparents, see video.)








No comments:

Post a Comment