Monday, May 7, 2012

Thirty-Something

    Kenny celebrated another birthday yesterday - he's thirty-something, much closer to forty.  I'm 6 months older than him, so I'm happy just leaving it at that.
    I remember back when I watched bits and pieces of the show, Thirty-Something during their reruns, the characters seemed really grown up and had so many adult problems - unhappiness, infidelity, work issues, etc.  Now that I can call myself equal to them, in age anyway, I'm glad to see that life isn't quite as wrenching, or wrought with TV drama.   Not to say that there aren't hurdles, but my thirty-something years are, how do I say this without sounding like a beer commercial . . . the good life.
    Or better yet, 
    A Blessed life.
    And if I were to count them - I'd run out of fingers.
    So to my #1 -- Happy Birthday!
  
  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, shucks... Thanks, hon - and you're a great #2:-). I have to say, though, I feel like our life is very different from most of the beer commercials I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete