Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sometimes, you just gotta say Yes



    This picture wasn't taken today, but several weeks ago when Lanie and I were at Walmart, a place I'm never fond of going, but it happened to be the nearest BIG store at the right time.  It is interesting that Target doesn't have the tempting electronic horse and crane on the way out of the store.  I love Target for that and for so many other reasons.  But this post isn't about comparing chain stores.  It's about my constant NO when it comes to said electronic horse ride, and my usual promise, "Maybe another time."  Well, this particular day, for whatever reason,  I said yes, much to the joy of this little girl who for some reason I can't remember has spilled something all down her shirt.  It must have been an all YES day and she also got the big drink she begged for.  I don't know, but with summer here and 3 kids to entertain, I'm betting on a lot of YES days.  Don't judge me too harshly though,  I'll be back to NO in time.  But with her happy smile after a measly 3 second ride on a 50 cent bucking bronco, I'm okay with it. Sometimes you just gotta say YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment