Thursday, April 26, 2012

BEST SALAD EVER!

Isn't it so pretty?
Today's post is a bit mundane, but I have to tell anyone who will listen about my most favorite salad - The Turkey Avocado Cobb from my favorite sandwich place. Ooh, boy, Schlotzsky's got it right. It's got everything -- avocado, turkey, bacon, goat cheese, egg, tomatoes, beans, croutons and because it's all so good, you don't even taste the mixed greens. I'm not a fan of lettuce. 
    I get one of these delicious bowls of goodness once a week and I really hope I don't tire of them too soon.  It's one of those rare salads where you will eat the entire meal and have no need for the gooey Cinnabon rolls that Schlotzsky's is now trying to tempt you with.  And why a "somewhat" healthier fast food option, had to go and throw in the high calorie sweet, I don't know.  But, you won't have a need for it after you devour The Best Salad Ever.
     How's that for an advertisement? And I didn't even get paid. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment