Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Funny




After I wrote about 80's fashion last week, I got this blurb from a friend that seems like the perfect Friday funny.  If you were born in the 70's, or if you've heard of Diana Ross, MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice, this will make perfect sense.

So have a wonderful weekend.  I intend to.  My parents are here, Yea, so we'll have dinner at the Biergarten, more cheerleaders for the basketball games on Saturday, a night out sans babysitting fees, extra hands to build a shelf (my dad), a pedicure partner (my mom), and a big crew to go visit my dream house on Sunday.  (Yes, I called the realtor.  I couldn't help myself.  I have to see the inside before it's sold off to some very happy family.  Be quiet, I know it's crazy.)

Hammer Time!






No comments:

Post a Comment