Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Caviar Dream



A few things about this house:

1.  It's located 5 minutes from the kids' school
2.  It has my dream porch
3.  It's Not in a subdivision so no HOA fees
4.  It has a big backyard and as a bonus, a pool
5.  It has gorgeous, tall old trees

A few more things about this house:

1.  I have been driving down this street for 5 years, pining for this porch, these trees, this house
2.  This house is now FOR SALE

The reality:
As Kenny likes to say, it's my caviar dream with our hot dog budget.

Kid Comments:
Lanie: "Can we move in the house, Mommy?  I'll give you all my money."
Lydia:  "Please can we get the house?  That tree would make a great tree house."
Elijah:  "Ya know mom, we could go to like those Bingo places or buy those lotto tickets.  Olivia's mom made like fifty dollars or something at one."

I love, love, love this house.  It's almost as if the builders snuck into my drawer and found my house of dreams wish list.  I'm so glad it exists.
If only . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment