Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thing #21 - Podcasts and Vidcasts



This was my first time to use Photostory and it was certainly an experience. Every step I encountered some problem with installation slowness or incorrect format, etc. But the project is complete and I am so glad to have learned it. I think I can tuck about four more bits of know-how under my cap. And now, I'm afraid, I'll use this bit of technology for every memorable event - for example, when our senior class graduates, the journalism department puts a slide-show together of each senior. Before, it was picture and music, but with the ability to add narrative, that could really change what they are able to capture with voice-overs over the pictures. I'm glad that so many options for using podcasts and vidcasts in the classroom have been provided - that makes them easier to promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment