Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thing #17 - Rollyo



It took me way to long to understand something that seems so simple. I finally figured out how to make the link - I think I just bypassed that part in the video. But overall, it is a good site for teachers/librarians if they are prepared for the research they want their kids to do. I always gave a research paper where the student had to choose a historical movie and research the real events and compare the two. This would be a difficult project to use rollyo since there are so many varied sites, but there could be some general sites used. I created a search for Houston Food and Fun, since I'm always trying to find new and different things to do around town. I like the site though it was terribly slow; loading pages took much longer than other websites.

- Ferris Wheel pic courtesy of Flickr by Dave G. Kelly -

No comments:

Post a Comment