Friday, September 4, 2009

Thing #2 - Life-long learner habits

Wow - I've already been challenged. I am excited about this concept of life-long learning because I've seen so many of my elders forget this concept and have given up on learning and grown used to being a tv vegetable. After watching the presentation, I feel that like most other people, I have a difficult time seeing a challenge for what it is - an opportunity to grow. When I make some error, I flame up with frustration that I have to take time out to learn how to fix it, instead of taking the situation as a chance to learn something new. The habit that I found easiest is #1 - I always have a goal in mind - an end to the situation. That's why I write numerous lists and diligently check them off.

I think that if I can take a deep breath and be aware that learning new technological tools will take time, I can meet the goal - finishing all 23 things without losing my mind and using it beyond this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment