Friday, November 15, 2013

Autumn with the Wards


Since I've done a terrible job keeping up with things, I wanted to throw together a bunch of pictures, and why not just use my favorite web 2.0 tool - ANIMOTO to do it.  I finally broke down and bought a subscription so I might as well use it.

Here are some major orange - fall-like pics of the Ward kids.  Oh, and a not-so-fall Homecoming pic of Lanie as a crown bearer during the LSA halftime show.  I had to include it - I knew I never would get around to writing about how she really didn't want to get in front of an entire crowd and walk across a football field,  but how her sister changed her mind, oh and everyone else who knew she'd been asked - tried to convince her.  When she finally decided she could handle it and not hide behind my leg the entire time, she actually surprised me with her determination. I always like those kind of kid surprises.

Anyway, here's to just a lot of pics of kids and pumpkins and trick or treating (& crown bearers.)

Have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I love that animoto thing!!! What when and how can i get it and what all does it do?! :):)

    ReplyDelete